A Holistic Look at Seasonal Allergies
Why do some of us succumb to seasonal allergies and some of us do not? Or maybe some of us are experiencing symptoms for the first time.
Here are a few reasons why:
External reasons you may be suffering from allergies
- Mold or pollen types
- Worse some years than others
- Climate and humidity may activate more or less spores, pollens etc
Internal Reasons (its you…)
- Adrenal and Stress Levels
- Your personal mold and bacteria level
- Medication overload
- Imbalanced blood sugar
- Excess Coffee Tea Alcohol Sugar consumption
- Overall Poor Digestion and Gut Environment
- Heredity and the above finally triggered the genetic reaction
- Lung Congestion/ Weakness due to the above
- Chemical and heavy metal or toxin exposure
- Various health disorders
- Liver Congestion
- Poor or lack of sleep
- Previous Infections viral or otherwise still subliminally present
Solutions for Seasons Allergies
Pharmaceutical – various antihistamines for temporary relief
Natural substances – Treat the underlying reason why your sensitivity has increased to Mother Nature
Address all of the above mentioned then consider:
- Digestive enzymes
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Continuing with Vit D
- Spring detox to clear the lymphatic system of winter “complexes”
- Clean up the diet!!!
- Quercitin may help stabilize cells from releasing excess histamine.
- Euphrasia eye drops may soothe irritation
- Relax and pace yourself during the change of season…
- Arnica 30c twice to three times daily to avoid gardener’s aches and pains or for the overzealous golfer, cyclist, hiker, canoeist, etc.
- Curcumin for the same…
Are you sensitive to smoke? Is it lungs, throat, eyes?
- Protect yourself by wearing a mask and reducing exposure to heavy particulate days.
- Wear glasses to shield eyes from pollen and particulate.
- Clean out your lungs with excellent herbal formulas and tonics from my office
- Build your adrenals (they are responsible for supporting and creating natural anti-inflammatories and antihistamines in our body)
- Take plenty of Vitamin C, Zinc, B Complex and Magnesium which also restore vital and sensitive lung tissue.
**Intravenous (IV) Vitamin nutrients and minerals will quickly top up your levels and have a calming effect on the body’s sense of panic or anxiety that you may experience due to depletion and exposure to allergens, stress and fatigue.